Sunday, May 3, 2015

And So it Begins....

Hello There, 

I'm Sabrina and I have always wanted to Start a blog. I never knew quite where to start though, Where to begin my thoughts, or even what I wanted to discuss. So I'm not quite sure how this will turn out.  

Now Here I am at the grand old age of 22, and I have finally found plenty to talk about!


Here's a quick picture of Myself and My Little Boys!


As you can see there is a very tiny head poking out of my Ergo Baby Carrier, That would be my youngest son Gavin (6 weeks old!) and the Handsome little man on my hip is Liam ( almost 2!).  They Happen to be the very reason I started this blog. Having children gave me an amazing new outlook on life. Both my boys teach me so much every day, the journey we have gone on together from the beautiful moments of pregnancy, to seeing both little faces for the first time, and watching them grow, 

So I hope that the knowledge I gained from being a busy Mother, Military spouse and a Free Spirit, will both help and entertain you along they way. 

"I never Look Back darling, It Distracts from the now"
-Edna Mode

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment